The technological advancement has come so far and the greatest change will have to be the mobile phone with its major changes in design and usability and functionality.
Mobile phones are used by almost every age group. Mobile phones are also today’s one of the most widely used devices. It makes people’s life easier and more convenient. For example, people don’t have to write a letter to communicate with one another and wait for a reply for months and months. Instead, mobile phones have replaced letters and made it easy for people to communicate while on the go.
Nokia 3.1 Plus is an HMD Global Nokia branded smartphone and with a more upgraded and updated version of the Nokia 3.1. Nokia 3.1 Plus was launched in October 2018 and runs on Android v8.1 Oreo. As with every Nokia smartphone it falls under Google’s Android One project. There are three color choices for the smartphone, i.e. Blue, White, Baltic & features a built-in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with a host of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC Bluetooth networking options.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is a tall smartphone that features a 6-inch screen with a screen-to-body ratio of 77.5 percent. This monitor is an IPS LCD panel with a 720 x 1440-pixel resolution, and 18:9 aspect ratio.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is powered by a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 octa-core processor, coupled with 3 GB and PowerVR GR8320 GPU. The CPU has a clock speed of 2.0 GHz.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus features dual camera setup on the back which equips two 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel cameras with the secondary lens acting as a depth sensor. Similarly, the app features an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
The smartphone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with a Li-Ion battery with 3,500 mAh which is the best part of the device.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specification
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Custom UI: Android One
- Dimensions: 156.8mm x 76.4 mm x 8.1mm
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- CPU: 8 x 2GHz Cortex A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Architecture: 64-bit
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- MicroSD Card: Up to 400 GB
Display and Design
- Size and type 6” HD+ display
- Resolution: 18:9
- Material: Toughened Glass
- Type: IPS LCD
- Screen to Body Ratio: 77.55%
- Color: Blue, White, and Baltic
- Rear camera: Dual 13 MP, f/2.0 aperture + 5MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Front-facing camera: 8 MP 4HZ/FF/f2.2
- Flash: LED flash
Connections and Sensors
- Cable type: Micro USB
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint sensor, NFC3
- Network and Connectivity
- Network speed: LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1
- Single speaker
- Connector: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Integrated 3500 mAh2 battery
Price in Nepal
The price of the Nokia 3.1 Plus in Nepal is Rs.22,800
Written by – Malika Shrestha
Also Read: NOKIA 3.2 SPECS & PRICE IN NEPAL