ICT Award 2020 sucessfully completed in Nepal with awarding the winners in different categories.
Parbat Gurung, Minister of Communication and IT was present on teh ceremony as Chief Guest.
Mr. Razan Lamsal, Chairman of ICT Award 2020 and Living with ICT Magazine addressed the award ceremony with welcome note. The event was inagurated by the chief guest by lightening the PAnaas with click from mobile app. This was technologically innovative way to inagurate the event.
Special Guest of the event, Ganesh Shah, Former Minister, Science and Technology mentioned that ICT Award has been creating significant impact in Nepali tech community from policy making to empowering youths from every corners of Nepal to strengthen the ICT sector of Nepal for better economic development and social welfare.
Winners of ICT Award 2020
- Kiran Acharya from Karobar daily was awarded with Media Person ICT Award 2020
- Gaurav Raj Upadhya was awarded with the title Nepali Diaspora ICT Award 2020.
- Mr. Binay Bohora, Managing Director, Vianet was awarded with the title ‘Entrepreneur ICT Award 2020’.
- Miss. Timila Yami Thapa was awarded with the title ‘Woman Icon ICT Award 2020’.
- Mr. Nilkantha Upreti was awarded with the title ‘Pioneer ICT Award 2020’.
- nland Revenue Department Nepal for was awarded with the title ‘Digital Governance ICT Award 2020’.
- Paila Emergency Resuscitator was awarded with the title ‘Ncell Innovation Driven Criss Response ICT Award 2020’.
- Budhanilkantha School was awarded with the title ‘Digital Education ICT Award 2020’.
- Hamro Swasthya was awarded with the title ‘Jury Mention ICT Award 2020’.
- Sanchai Chau was awarded with the title ‘Rising Student ICT Award 2020’.
- Cryptogen Nepal Pvt. Ltd. was awarded with the title ‘Startup ICT Award 2020’.
Chief Guest of the grand finale of Huawei ICT Award 2020, Honorable Minister, Parbat Gurung, Ministry of Communication and IT shared that ICT Award promotes healthy competition in Nepali tech community and encourages the youths to bring globally competitive technological innovations. He mentions that the Ministry of Communication and IT is inspired and determined to bring stronger policies in empowering the ICT sector of Nepal.
- Woman Icon ICT Award 2020 awarded to Timila Yami Thapa
- Entrepreneur ICT Award 2020 awarded to Binaya Bohara, MD of Vianet Communications
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
Auto Life7 days ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?