Google has started a new feature update for Gmail which allows users to create multiple signatures for different reasons, like personal, office, customer, etc. As per Google, the features of multiple signatures is to give users the flexibility to form different signatures. And after that use them in several situations. For instance, one can create different signatures for offices, teams, organizations, firms in several languages, etc.
To set up multiple signatures, follow the given steps below:
- Firstly, Open Gmail and log in as usual.
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Settings” icon Gmail settings.
- Scroll down to “Signature” section of “Settings”. And select the “Create New” button to create many supplementary signatures as you would like.
- You can then choose which to make the default signature that will automatically appear when writing if you’re replying to emails.
- Be sure to save your changes by clicking the Gmail settings – Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
- However, if you would like to then change to a non-default signature when writing an email, then click on the Gmail Pen icon – manage signatures within the message box toolbar. And choose the precise signature you’d prefer to correspond to that email from the list.
To create multiple signatures in Gmail, do the following steps:
- Use Wise Stamp to create your Gmail signatures (add as many as you like by clicking the plus (+) button.
- Open the editor menu in Wise Stamp in the top-right corner of the screen and select Signature settings.
- Assign a signature to a Gmail account and click the black arrow at the top-right corner
- Click the blue Update signature button at the bottom right corner, and you’re ready to go.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App4 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News3 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social4 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
How To4 days ago
How to know if someone blocked you in Instagram?