Instagram has become an important part of our social media life. It was a platform where we could share pictures with our friends and family. But now this platform has been offering so much more. But sometimes we need a break from all the scrolling down and double-tapping. So, today we will be talking about how to deactivate an Instagram account.
While deactivating the account you will get to options to temporarily deactivate the account or permanently ie deleting the account. If you want to quit from social media then go for deleting the account option. However, by doing this you will lose all the pictures and videos that you have uploaded or saved. Moreover, save the photos and videos before deleting the account.
How to deactivate an Instagram account?
Here is a step by step process of how to deactivate your Instagram account.
- Open your account from a desktop or mobile browsers. Keep in mind that you cannot deactivate the account with the app. Login to your account by trying your Instagram id and password.
- After logging into your Instagram open your profile. Then click and the edit profile option. The option is located below or at the side of your user’s name.
- Next scroll down and at the right side, you will see “ temporarily disable my account“option. Click on that.
- After you have clicked the option it will take you to the page. There you have to select an option on “Why are you disabling your account“.
- Then selecting the reaction of disabling the account you have to re-enter your password again.
- Finally, click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button to complete the process.
Your account along with your photos and videos will be hidden until you activate your account. Likewise, to reactivate your account you just have to log in to your Instagram account.
Also check out: How to make “Besar Photo”?| Use PhotoLab Picture Edito
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL1 day ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
NEPAL5 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
esewa7 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
How To5 days ago
GTA 5 Cheats that you can use in your PC
TIPS5 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps
Facebook4 days ago
How to Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity? : Do it just in 6 steps
Ncell3 days ago
Ncell launches Chatbot Service ‘MAYA’
Security2 days ago
Simple and Easy Steps to Lock a Folder on Windows 10