In today’s world where social media is accessible to almost everyone, there are numerous apps that launch on a daily basis. One of them is TikTok. It’s an awfully very versatile app that will easily push up your video making game and also the best part about it is that you just don’t even need to be professional. The Tik Tok app has become extremely popular everywhere around the globe. You’ll be able to follow people worldwide and also gain popularity easily if you get a decent number of followers. Here’s how you can join the trendiest app and create your first TikTok video.
Step 1: Create an account on TikTok
It is easy to make a TikTok account. Follow these simple steps:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click anywhere on the video to start signup.
- Choose the social app you wish to sign up with.
- Enter your date of birth , provide your contact number or email to receive confirmation.
- Enter the 4-digit code that you just received.
- Set a password for your TikTok account.
Step 2: Make TikTok videos
- Tap the ‘+’ sign in the bottom of your screen, the camera opens.
- The “pick a sound” option enables to add music in your video. You can even trim the by clicking on the scissor icon and trim it according to your choice. You can even pick a song and mimic on that.
- You’ll be able to edit your videos and add filters by using the built-in editor. There are lots of verities which will make your video more creative as well as fun. You’ll find the editing options on the right side of your screen.
- Adjust your settings and begin shooting your first TikTok video.
Step 3: Posting your TikTok
- If you’re done with shooting video, go to the next button.
- You’ll have to choose the “select cover” button at the upper right of your screen. Then, whatever you’ll choose will be the image that will be displayed on your profile.
- Add your hashtags within the textbox at the top of the screen.
- You can adjust your privacy settings by making your video public, or private. You can also turn off comments.
- Click on the Post button to upload the video.
You’re Ready to Go
You know the way to affix the most trending TikTok Challenge. You’ve added a digital touch to your lip-syncing talent. And you maybe even danced a bit. You’re able to explore TikTok. This app has lots of additional features, and therefore the best way to find them is by tomfoolery yourself.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL3 days ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
Facebook6 days ago
How to Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity? : Do it just in 6 steps
Security4 days ago
Simple and Easy Steps to Lock a Folder on Windows 10
TIPS7 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps
Ncell5 days ago
Ncell launches Chatbot Service ‘MAYA’
android3 days ago
How To Enable Call Forwarding on Android?
android3 days ago
Simple Trick To Change Navigation Bar Color On Your Android Device
android7 hours ago
How To Check IMEI Number in Any Android Phone?