Oppo Find X3 Pro Overview:
On March 11th, 2021 the well-known and reputed electronic gadgets manufacturing company Oppo has launched a smartphone named Oppo Find X3 Pro. The smartphone comes with 6.70 inch touch screen display in a resolution of 1440 into 3216 pixel with the density of 525 pixel per inch. The phone has 2.8GHz -core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.8GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.7GHz and the most attractive feature of this smartphone is that it comes with 12 GB of RAM. It runs on android 11 having the capacity of 4500mAh battery and supports proprietary fast charging.
The most noticeable aspect of the phone in today’s world is the camera. The phone Oppo Find X3 Pro has 117 MP (50 + 50 + 13 + 5) primary camera and 32 MP of secondary camera which is very brilliant to take photograph and recording video. Although oppo is a camera phone but this is awesome. The phone runs on android 11 with supporting ColorsOS 11.2. It has inbuilt storage of 256 GB. Oppo Find X3 Pro Smartphone supports dual sim as a Nano-card. The phone’s height, width, thickness is respectively 163 mm, 74mm, 8. 26mm and weight 193 gram. The available color while launching was Gloss Black and Blue.
The phone Oppo Find X3 Pro has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, and USB Type-C. The smartphone consist the sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Specification:
- Body:163 mm x 74mm x 8. 26mm
- Weight: 193 g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Operating System (OS): ColorOS 11.2, Android 11
- 8/12 GB RAM
- 256 GB ROM can be expandable up to 256GB
- Selfie Camera: 32 Megapixel (MP)
- Back/Rear Camera quad:
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF
- 50 MP, f/2.2, 110˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF
- 3 MP, f/3.0, (macro)
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 65W
- Color: Gloss Black, Blue, White
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G/5G
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...