Oppo A15 is officially announced on October 15, 2020.The phone Oppo A15 is launched in Nepal and you can buy it via Daraz Online on NRP RS. 18,590/-. Phone comes with 3/32 GB storage. The camera setup quad of this smartphone is 13-megapixel primary camera; a second 2-megapixel camera, and third 2-megapixel camera. It have 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The phone was launched in Dynamic Black and Mystery Blue colors.
Oppo A15 Specification:
- Body: 164 x 75 x 8mm Weight 175 g (7.34 oz)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: GE8320 PowerVR
- Operating System (OS): ColorOS 7.2, Android 10
- 2/3 GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM can be expandable up to 256GB
- Selfie Camera: 5 Megapixel (MP)
- Back/Rear Camera:
- 48 Megapixel (MP)13 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 10W
- Color: Dynamic Black and Mystery Blue
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, Ambient light sensor, Face Unlock
- Earphone: 3.5 mm jacks
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G
The phone comes with a 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and aspect ratio of 20:9. Oppo A15 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 processor. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM. The Oppo A15 runs Android 10, ColorsOS 7.2 and powered by a 4230mAh battery.
Screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from one corner to another. The 6.52 inches touch screen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Oppo A15 runs on Android Operating System OS v10.0 and ColorsOS 7.2.
The smartphone’s memory (2/3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage is 32GB and can be expandable upto 256GB with a microSD card.
|Rear camera||13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel|
|Front Camera||5 megapixel|
Oppo A15 is 2G, 3G and 4G capable. This mobilephone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite based navigation system that allows the addresses of the exact geographical location on Earth.
The Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable battery gives the mobile phone a better battery backup.
NEPAL3 days ago
First 4K Television in Nepal – Galaxy 4K by Ravi Lamichhane launched
How To5 days ago
Slow Internet? How to fix the issue of sluggish internet?
android7 days ago
How To Hide Apps on Android?
Social7 days ago
How Wikipedia focuses on accuracy?
GADGETS5 days ago
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price in Nepal With Specifications
android5 days ago
Android Vs iOS Which one to choose?
Tech3 days ago
What is cyber army? Why cyber army is needed for a country?
App3 days ago
How to Install Zoom on Linux?