Transfer data from your old iphone to new one
In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. You have also shiny brand new iPhone on your hand. But having the iPhone is not enough to you. You need your previous phone’s to transfer data from your old iphone to new one but how to do that stuff is most important.
There are various way in which you can transfer data from your old iphone to new one. Whether you want to go via iClous or you can go through the hardwired connection with your Mac or the PC. Ict Byte has compiled some methods and steps to transfer data from your old iphone to new one.
Using Automatic Setup with your iPhone
- First of all set your native language on your new iPhone or iPad.
- Then click on continue on your iPhone or iPad on the popup which appears you to set your new device with your Apple ID.
- Take your old iPhone to scan the image which appears on your new iPhone or iPad.
- Enter passcode of your old iPhone into new one.
- Set Face ID or Touch ID on the new device.
- Determine to choose or not choose most recent backup in case the option present itself.
- Select to restore the new iPhone or iPad from iTunes or iCloud.
- Set up as a new iPhone or iPad or you can transfer data from an another android device.
- Agree the terms and condition.
- Tap to continue under Express setting for Siri, Find My iPhone, Location, and usage analytics.
- Now you are all set!
Steps to use iCloud backups and restoring
- First of all open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Then hit on the Apple ID banner.
- Click on iCloud.
- Click on iCloud Backup.
- Then click on Back Up Now.
- Now turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
Quick Note: If you want to use the same sim of the old iPhone to new one then you can remove the sime from old one.
Wait a moment to complete the backup process.
You can now set aside your old iPhone and be sure that your new iPhone is off when you start these next steps to proceed.
- First of all insert your old SIM card into your new iPhone. (If you want to move sim)
- Power on your new iPhone.
- Then slide up or press the Home button.
- Follow the instructions to connect to network and language setup.
- Hit on the Restore from iCloud backup.
- Now you can sign in to your Apple ID as iCloud account.
- Then click on next and Click on agree.
- Again click on agree.
- Now you are all set!
We hope this post help you to know transfer data from your old iPhone to new one. If any queries arise regarding this topic then ICT BYTE recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.