Facebook has started rolling out the ” Avatar” feature in Nepal. With the new Facebook Avatar feature, users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish character with others.
This Facebook avatar can be used as a profile picture, in a timeline, or wherever you like.
The Facebook avatar can also be used while commenting on posts in Facebook stories and in the Facebook Messenger chat windows. The Facebook avatar can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
It is almost similar to Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji. You can customize your avatar with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits.
Here’s few steps on how to create your Facebook avatar:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button that appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Nowselect Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Next, you select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
You can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook. The Facebook Avatar creator can be accessed from Bookmarks in the Facebook app, as well as from the comment composer.