Samsung Galaxy A21s is Samsung’s latest offering in the Nepali smartphone market. Samsung Nepal has managed to bring this phone at a price lower as compared to the Indian market. It comes with an Infinity-O display, 8nm chipset, 5000 maH battery, and a quad-camera setup.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications and Features
The Samsung Galaxy A21s comes with a 6.5-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen and a resolution of 700 x1600 pixels. Also, the screen as a ratio of 20:9 (~270 PPI density). It also supports dual SIM dual standby and has 4G LTE capability.
The phone comes with an 8nm Exynos 850 chipset which is a first from Samsung to have an 8nm chipset in its price range. It runs on Android 10 and Samsung’s One UI 2.0. Moreover, it has an octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 GPU.
On the camera department, it comes with a Quad Camera setup on the back and a single camera on the front. Similarly, at the back, it has a 48 MP main shooter with f/2.0 aperture and an 8 MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture. Also, the other two cameras on the back are the depth camera and a macro camera both of 2 MP with f/2.4 aperture. The front camera is a 13 MP f/2.2 camera. Both the front and rear cameras have the capability to record 1080p videos at 30fps.
It comes with either 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage options. Likewise, we also get 3 variants of RAM options: 3 GB RAM for 32 GB storage option, and 4 GB or 6 GB RAM for 64 GB storage option. In addition, you also get a dedicated micro SD card slot that is expandable up to 512 GB.
Battery and other features
It comes equipped with a 5000 mAh battery which should provide a full day of battery life easily. Also, Samsung claims up to 21 hours of video playback on a full charge. Moreover, with the addition of a 15W fast charger, you never have to worry about the battery. Also, for security, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor which should be faster than an on-screen fingerprint sensor.
In addition, other features include a 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and Type-C reversible connector.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Detailed Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm (6.44 x 2.96 x 0.35 in
- SIM: Dual SIM dual Standby
- Weight: 192g
- Display: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 700 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 PPI density)
- OS: Android 10 with One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 850 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Rear camera: 48 MP main camera, f/2.0 aperture,
- 8 MP 123-degree ultrawide camera, f/2.2 aperture,
- 2 MP marco camera, f/2.4 aperture, 2 MP depth camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB / 6 GB
- ROM: 32 GB / 64 GB expandable via micro SD card up to 512 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh with 15 W fast charging
- Color: Black / White / Blue / Red
Samsung Galaxy A21s Price
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is priced at Nepal at Rs. 24,999 for 4 GB / 32GB model. This price is less compared to the price in India because of which it might gain more attention in the Nepali market.