What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a marketing technique that uses email to promote businesses and services. Also, it is one of the critical and effective strategies for digital marketing. Email marketing allows you to create targeted messages. It is easy to manage. Also, it remains a quick way to make direct contact with customers.
What are email marketing tools?
Email marketing tools are tools used to make email marketing simpler as they have the capability to enhance email communication. There are many email marketing tools available. You need to choose the tools wisely because it impacts the growth of your business. Therefore the success of your marketing depends on the tools you use. A good tool should be able to send personalized and targeted bulk emails. Also, it should be able to create highly engaging newsletters.
So, in this article, we have prepared a list of tools that will assist and help you in email marketing.
Email marketing tools:
- leading email marketing provider
- 1 billion emails sent per day
- Easy to customize the templates
- Has feature like contact segments, A/B testing and lot more
- Various educational resource as well as a highly responsive response team.
- Also, consist of social media integration
- Provides Free plan in which we can send 10000 email/month, email support for a month and list up to 2000 subscribers
- Also, the other three paid plans are available Essential ($9.99), Standard (14.99) and Premium ($299) in a monthly plan
- High-quality marketing service
- Has a Drag and drop email builder as well as various designed template
- Lots of integration and also has a good resource library
- Create automated email sequences and email follow-up sequence
- Quick and easy signup forms
- 30-day free trial available which also gives access to all features
- Also, other 6 paid plans starting from $19 to $149/ month
- Simple to use and user friendly
- Offers multiple customizations and integration options
- Access to email, live chat, and phone support
- Provides a wide range of templates
- Has dashboard with email metrics
- Allows to process various specific campaigns
- Gives 60 days free trial
- Also, two paid plans are available email plan (starting at $25/month) and email plus plan (starting from $45/month)
- Has features like list management, campaign reporting and lot more
- Provides form tool in order to collect new lead
- Easy to use and also a variety of third-party integrations
- Provides access to a various number of readymade automation campaigns
- Offers Limited free plan
- Also, three paid plans are available lite ($25), essential ($35), and premium ($66) which are based on the number of emails sent per month.
- Best for generating the automated lead
- Has the user base of 350,000
- also offers 500 templates as well
- Features to create webinars as well as a landing page
- Has drag and drop builder
- Features like A/B testing, list segmentation and lot more
- Free trial available
- Also, four types of paid plans are available which varies on the size of the subscriber
- Paid plans can be paid monthly or yearly
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL7 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
EVENTS7 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
OPINION7 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
How To6 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL4 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
esewa6 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
News7 days ago
Donald Trump permanently banned on Snapchat too!
How To7 days ago
How To Save Google Maps Route Offline?