Did you know if you ever lose your iPhone, you can use iPhone lost mode to find missing iOS device? If you are unware about this feature then be with us till the last and you will discover an exciting iPhone feature.
There is a feature known as lost mode that helps to detect lost iPhone but this feature is availaible in iOS 6 or later. If you enable this feature then it locks your device, displays message and begins to track the device so you can see the location. Even if the loacation is turned off , you can see the location through this mode. Here’s how you can use lost mode to find your device
Use iPhone Lost Mode to Find Missing iOS Device!
If you ever lose your iPhone then follow these steps:-
- Go to icloud.com and sign up
- You will see lots of devices, click all those devices and select the lost device you want to track and lock.
- You will see Lost Mode button, click on that
- There will be a couple of instruction, follow that to lock the device and add a custom message and enable tracking.
- If your iOS device has already been protected with password then you will be asked to enter the password, that password is used to lock the device. If you haven’t enabled password then you have to enter a new one to unlock the device.
- Youcan leaves your phone number and that number will be displayed on the lock screen.
- At last, you can enter the message that will be displayed on the lock screen.
- The device will start to lock and track itself if it is online. If the location service has been turned off, it will automatically be enabled to allow tracking. If the device is offline, it will start to lock and track as soon as the device gets connected to the internet.
- Once the device is detected and locked, an email will be sent to Apple ID with a phone’s location detail.
- Once the device is recovered, log in to Find My iPhone and click Lost mode and disable lock mode to unlock phone and stop tracking.
You can follow above steps if you accidently lose your iOS device.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...