Did you know if you ever lose your iPhone, you can use iPhone lost mode to find missing iOS device? If you are unware about this feature then be with us till the last and you will discover an exciting iPhone feature.
There is a feature known as lost mode that helps to detect lost iPhone but this feature is availaible in iOS 6 or later. If you enable this feature then it locks your device, displays message and begins to track the device so you can see the location. Even if the loacation is turned off , you can see the location through this mode. Here’s how you can use lost mode to find your device
Use iPhone Lost Mode to Find Missing iOS Device!
If you ever lose your iPhone then follow these steps:-
- Go to icloud.com and sign up
- You will see lots of devices, click all those devices and select the lost device you want to track and lock.
- You will see Lost Mode button, click on that
- There will be a couple of instruction, follow that to lock the device and add a custom message and enable tracking.
- If your iOS device has already been protected with password then you will be asked to enter the password, that password is used to lock the device. If you haven’t enabled password then you have to enter a new one to unlock the device.
- Youcan leaves your phone number and that number will be displayed on the lock screen.
- At last, you can enter the message that will be displayed on the lock screen.
- The device will start to lock and track itself if it is online. If the location service has been turned off, it will automatically be enabled to allow tracking. If the device is offline, it will start to lock and track as soon as the device gets connected to the internet.
- Once the device is detected and locked, an email will be sent to Apple ID with a phone’s location detail.
- Once the device is recovered, log in to Find My iPhone and click Lost mode and disable lock mode to unlock phone and stop tracking.
You can follow above steps if you accidently lose your iOS device.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
Auto Life7 days ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?