NTC is one of the largest telecommunication service provider in Nepal. Having been in service for a long time, NTC has added new features to make it more useful for its customers. Now, you can top-up your balance online from the NTC website. There are different NTC top-up procedures and we will talk about all of them below:
NTC top-up Procedures
Balance transfer method
To transfer the balance from your phone to others, use any of the NTC top-up procedures mentioned below:
- Using the NT app: You can transfer the balance by using the Transfer Balance feature on the NT app.
- USSD: Dial *422*SecurityCode*DestinationNumber*Amount in Rs.# To get the security code of your SIM, send SCODE to 1415, and you will receive your security code through SMS.
- Using the website: Go to the NTC website (ntc.net.np) and then go to Self care. Using this option, you can transfer balance.
Note: This feature is only available for Prepaid GSM users. Also, transaction amount is Rs. 10 – Rs. 500 per transfer and the maximum transfer count per day is 20.
Recharge using your ATM
Another NTC top-up procedure is recharging with your ATM. The steps are given below:
- Go to https://cardpay.ntc.net.np/
- Enter the mobile number that you want to recharge and then select on ‘I’m not a robot’.
- After that, select the amount that you want to recharge.
- Then, click on ‘Confirm Recharge’.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter your card details. Enter Your ATM Card Number, Expiry Date, Card Holder Full Name and CVV. CVV is the 3 digit code that is on the back of your ATM.
- Now, enter the OTP code sent to your mobile phone.
- Now, the process is complete. Confirm that the desired amount is topped-up in your mobile.
Using other apps
Alternatively, you can also use other apps like eSewa, Khalti, CellPay, IMEPay, mobile banking app, etc. to top-up your device.