NTC is one of the largest telecommunication service provider in Nepal. Having been in service for a long time, NTC has added new features to make it more useful for its customers. Now, you can top-up your balance online from the NTC website. There are different NTC top-up procedures and we will talk about all of them below:
NTC top-up Procedures
Balance transfer method
To transfer the balance from your phone to others, use any of the NTC top-up procedures mentioned below:
- Using the NT app: You can transfer the balance by using the Transfer Balance feature on the NT app.
- USSD: Dial *422*SecurityCode*DestinationNumber*Amount in Rs.# To get the security code of your SIM, send SCODE to 1415, and you will receive your security code through SMS.
- Using the website: Go to the NTC website (ntc.net.np) and then go to Self care. Using this option, you can transfer balance.
Note: This feature is only available for Prepaid GSM users. Also, transaction amount is Rs. 10 – Rs. 500 per transfer and the maximum transfer count per day is 20.
Recharge using your ATM
Another NTC top-up procedure is recharging with your ATM. The steps are given below:
- Go to https://cardpay.ntc.net.np/
- Enter the mobile number that you want to recharge and then select on ‘I’m not a robot’.
- After that, select the amount that you want to recharge.
- Then, click on ‘Confirm Recharge’.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter your card details. Enter Your ATM Card Number, Expiry Date, Card Holder Full Name and CVV. CVV is the 3 digit code that is on the back of your ATM.
- Now, enter the OTP code sent to your mobile phone.
- Now, the process is complete. Confirm that the desired amount is topped-up in your mobile.
Using other apps
Alternatively, you can also use other apps like eSewa, Khalti, CellPay, IMEPay, mobile banking app, etc. to top-up your device.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...