It is obvious that social network engagements like Facebook, Twitter are one of the best methods to engage business with their customers. And reposting the same content on every social media is often time-consuming and impractical too.
Luckily, you can automate the Facebook page to Twitter easily! However, you will be able to share your Facebook posts directly on Twitter. The best part of this feature is – it saves your time and you can also promote your post all at once.
Here’s how to auto post from Facebook page to Twitter:
- Go to facebook.com/twitter. If you’re already logged in then you don’t need to sign in to Facebook
- Select link My Profile to Twitter or Link a Page to Twitter.
- After that, you need to enter your Twitter Username and Password. If you’re not logged in, you need to sign in.
- Select Authorize app. Then your all Facebook post will be shared with your linked Twitter account.
- If you want to limit the content of Facebook to be shared on Twitter then click Edit settings. And select Save Changes to save your settings.
Note: Only posts that are Public on Facebook will be shared on Twitter.
Recommendation: How to cross-post your tweets on Facebook automatically?
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...