PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds — or PUBG is very popular from the very beginning of days it was released and now game being updating and upgrading day by day it has become almost an addictive game ever with every kind of players.
People are addicted to this game as a basic habit. They are paying attention to this game as if it will earn them huge money or give them a big reward. They are seen playing day and night.
Those who are new to the game, the first thing you should know is that PUBG is all about surviving until the bitter end in a 100-person or as a team by any means necessary.
If you love to try different weapons and play around it, visiting different places in the game, you will definitely enjoy playing it attacking the enemies.
PUBG had that all the basics feature like to grab the weapons, run around and attack the enemies with the best shots you can.
The word “Chicken Dinner is very famous among all the players playing this game, the main goal of the game, to resist up to last by hook or by crook.
In this article, you’ll find some essential PUBG Mobile tips and tricks that will put you ahead of the pack and help you bag those yummy chicken dinners.
PUBG Mobile Tips and Tricks
- Use the low toss throw when using smokes.
- Always aim for the head in close range gunfights (even if you think you won’t hit any headshots, still try to. This tip goes very well with the tpp toggle button)
- Pre fire around corners or pre-fire areas where the enemy is gonna be (use headphones)
- Always heal health during a fight, even if you know you’re gonna win.
- Keep your distance if you have fewer players then your enemies.
- If they push you and you are the only player alive, always rotate! It makes the enemy confused and it will make you hard to find.
- Find an opening. Don’t shoot right away, wait till a specific queue. For example, wait until every enemy is in a car. Once they are in the car, light them up.
- Use strategic splits to cover all angels.
- Spread out & shoot your enemies from different angles.
- If you have more players, push.
The list goes infinitely long if you start talking more about these tips and tricks. The more you play more you will learn by the experience.
According to me, the game is played for fun, focusing more on having excitement rather than following rules and completing the target. But achievement and winning the games gives another level of happiness. And they are equally important while playing strategic games.
These are some of the tips I wanted to share with you all. Feel free to comment down below to share your experiences and tips with us.