Apple has a feature in its device which enables users to save a website as PDF. Apple has extended its screenshot feature to include the ability to save a full web page of websites as a multi-page PDF. It’s handy to save articles and websites as PDFs so you can read them later. In this article, we have provided you with steps on How to save and share a website as PDF on Apple iPhone and iPad.
How to save and share a website as PDF on iOS devices?
To generate a cleaner PDF always switch to reader mode. To make the reader view tap AA on the left upper corner of Safari.
Also remember that these methods provided below are only applicable to the Safari browser of Apple devices.
- Open the page of the website which you want to convert into PDF
- Then take a screenshot
- You will see the preview of the screenshot and then select the preview
- Tap on the full-page option
- Then tap done
- Select the PDF to files option in the pop-up
- After that select the location(local drive, external storage or cloud storage) you want to save the PDF
- Press save
To share the PDF, tap the ‘the square with an arrow pointing out’ button which is for share, and then selects how or who to share it.
Note: If your device has power button then press the power button and sleep button at same time and if your device doesn’t have power button then press side and volume button at same time)
- Open the page of the website which you want to convert in to PDF
- Then tap the share button
- Tap the ‘options’ which is present below the page name in popup
- Select reader PDF option to get a stripped-down version of the webpage.
- Return back and tap save to files option
- Select the folder you want to save and tap save
You can navigate to the Files and tap the file to preview it and tap the “Share” button to share the PDF.