Apple has a feature in its device which enables users to save a website as PDF. Apple has extended its screenshot feature to include the ability to save a full web page of websites as a multi-page PDF. It’s handy to save articles and websites as PDFs so you can read them later. In this article, we have provided you with steps on How to save and share a website as PDF on Apple iPhone and iPad.
How to save and share a website as PDF on iOS devices?
To generate a cleaner PDF always switch to reader mode. To make the reader view tap AA on the left upper corner of Safari.
Also remember that these methods provided below are only applicable to the Safari browser of Apple devices.
- Open the page of the website which you want to convert into PDF
- Then take a screenshot
- You will see the preview of the screenshot and then select the preview
- Tap on the full-page option
- Then tap done
- Select the PDF to files option in the pop-up
- After that select the location(local drive, external storage or cloud storage) you want to save the PDF
- Press save
To share the PDF, tap the ‘the square with an arrow pointing out’ button which is for share, and then selects how or who to share it.
Note: If your device has power button then press the power button and sleep button at same time and if your device doesn’t have power button then press side and volume button at same time)
- Open the page of the website which you want to convert in to PDF
- Then tap the share button
- Tap the ‘options’ which is present below the page name in popup
- Select reader PDF option to get a stripped-down version of the webpage.
- Return back and tap save to files option
- Select the folder you want to save and tap save
You can navigate to the Files and tap the file to preview it and tap the “Share” button to share the PDF.
January 4 @ 12:00 am - January 17 @ 12:00 am
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL5 days ago
Quota system removing in Online Driving License Form
esewa6 days ago
How to Pay Tax Online in Nepal From e-Sewa?
Ncell6 days ago
Ncell Launches ‘Ncell Audio Class’ For Students
NEPAL5 days ago
Nepal Government Local-level becoming Information Technology Friendly
EVENTS2 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
Bank5 days ago
How to withdraw money from Siddhartha Bank without a check or ATM card?
NEPAL4 days ago
How to pay IRD Tax Online using Khalti Digital Wallet?
OPINION2 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?