After the announcement of the best five of the four genres through a virtual program on October 20, Public voting has started for the ICT Award 2020.
The public voting, which will run until November 30, will be able to vote from around the world via eService, SMS, and email.
From the third round of the selection process, the 14-member jury selected the Top 5 Finalists in each categories:
Startup ICT Award
- BizHub I.T. Service Pvt. Ltd
- CryptoGen Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- Genius Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Jeevee Health Pvt. Ltd.
- Nep Meds Pvt. Ltd.
Product ICT Award 2020
- “CPFDS” – AML & KYC Management System
- Fuse Classroom
- Genius IPTV
- Nyano Nani
Rising Student ICT Award 2020
- 3D printing with Recycled Plastic
- Baala: From Waste to Wealth
- Sanchai Chhau
- Smart Blind Man stick
- Smart Ghar
Innovation Driven Crisis Response ICT Award 2020
- Covid-19 Pneumonia Detection (Using Deep Learning and Neural Networks)
- GoCorona- Nurse Robot
- Paaila Emergency Resuscitator
- Sister Robot- Food and Medicine Carrying Robot
- Thermo graphic camera for measuring fever
How to vote?
You have to use eService, Email or SMS to vote for the contestants selected in the top 5 for 4 different categories.
eSewa Voting :
Download eSewa app. Go to ICT Award and select category and vote the nominee.
Type ICT <space> Code No and send to 33001.
- Go to voting.ictaward.org.
- Log in with Facebook or Gmail account
- Choose the category and vote for nominees.
Online nominations for ICT awards were opened in 11 various categories this year. The selection process for the ICT Award 2020, which has received more than 350 online applications, has been going on for the past two months.
Chief Jury Coordinator Hempal Shrestha informed that the second phase selection process is being conducted in seven other categories.
The grand finale of the ICT Awards 2020 will be held on September 21. The program will be broadcast live on various television and online channels.
The program organized by Living with ICT has the cooperation and support of Nepal Telecommunication Authority, Nasht, Genus Solutions, Phone Pay, NITC, Rastriya Banijya Bank, eSewa, Dishhome, Eminence Wage, Technorio, Idea Bazar, and others.