“Interested to become a speaker for an upcoming WordPress Meetup?“
WordPress meetup is organized by a group of local WordPress developers, designers, and publishers who get together to share their knowledge and experiences.
They set up a meet to network with other WordPress users in the area. This WordPress Meetup is open to all who love WordPress.They discuss different topics and updates about WordPress in these meetings.
Due to this COVID-19 outbreak and lockdown, they had moved to an online meetup temporarily, but usually, they conduct the meetups in several venues in different cities.
Recently they conducted a meetup for WordPress developers in Pokhara. Now they are making an online event for Kathmandu too.
You can get the details about the WordPress Kathmandu May 2020 (Online Meetup) here.
Want to become a Speaker for WordPress Meetup?
Generally, they invite different speakers in their event with different titles in every meetup.
So if you also want to be the speaker you can approach them. But they have some criteria in advance which you should know about it before applying for this.
- Presentation topics should concern WordPress or be related to WordPress, and you should be familiar with the topic you intend to present on.
- The presentation should not be commercial in nature. In other words, its purpose should not be to pitch a particular product or service that you sell.
- Speaking at a Meetup is a great first step to prepare you for speaking at WordCamp Pokhara.
- During Q&A it’s OK to say “I don’t know, I’ll find out and get back to you.” It’s NEVER OK to make up answers or give wrong answers.
- Meetups may have additional criteria or rules of thumb for presenters; you shall be contacted about the details.
You can apply for the following formats:
- Long talks – 40 minutes total (30 mins for talk & 10 mins for questions).
- Lightning talks – 10 mins for talk & 5 mins for questions.
- Workshops – 90 minutes or 3 hours long.
If you would like to be speaker for wordpress meetup, here is the form link, you can apply here.
Keep following ICTByte for similar news and events.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
EVENTS6 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
NEPAL6 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
OPINION6 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
How To6 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
esewa5 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
NEPAL3 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
News6 days ago
Donald Trump permanently banned on Snapchat too!
How To6 days ago
How To Save Google Maps Route Offline?