Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has launched a new handset named Mi 10 Youth 5G in China. It’s been said that it is the Chinese variant of the Mi 10 Lite.
It has not officially launched in Nepal. So, the below features are written based on the rumors and different sources available on the Internet.
This smartphone adopts a beautiful design with an AMOLED screen that provides a resolution of 1080 * 2400 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G is powered by the processor of Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G. The smartphone is integrated with sensors such as Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone is attached with nonremovable battery Li-Pro 4160 mAh plus Fast Battery charging 22.5 w.
MI 10 Youth 5G comes in various colors such as Black Chocolate, Blue Berry, Orange, Green, and peach.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G Full Specifications
- Model Name: Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G
- Released date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 164.1 * 72.3 * 8 mm
- Weight: 192 gm
- Waterproof: No
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Size: 6.57 inches
- Resolution: 1080 *2400 pixels
- Display colors: 16M
- Pixel Density: 401 PPI density
- Touch Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime + 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold + 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 4GB, 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal storage: 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
- Memory card slot: No
- Sensors: Fingerprint(under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- OS: Android 10.0 + MIUI 11
- User Interface: Yes
The smartphone consists of the rear camera of 48 MP wide camera with Periscope 8 MP(telephoto) 5x optical zoom + 2MP(macro) + 8 MP(Ultrawide). Similarly, its front camera is of 16 MP wide sensor.
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + Periscope 8 MP (telephoto) 5x optical zoom + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro)
- Image: 4320 p
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Flash: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP wide
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Dual SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Capacity: Li-Po 4160 mAh battery + Fast charging 22.5W
- No removable battery type
- 4G LTE: LTE
- 5G NR Bands: 5G SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G -Availability and price in Nepal (Expected)
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G mobile will be available in four storage options and is expected to be the price according to the storage options:
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM costs you around NRs. 36,000
- 6GB+128GB ROM costs you around NRs. 39,250
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM costs you around NRs.42,880
- 8GB RAM+256GB ROM costs you around NRs. 48,000
This mobile phone is expected to be available in Nepal in May-June 2020.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL2 days ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
NEPAL6 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
How To6 days ago
GTA 5 Cheats that you can use in your PC
Facebook5 days ago
How to Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity? : Do it just in 6 steps
TIPS6 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps
Ncell4 days ago
Ncell launches Chatbot Service ‘MAYA’
Security3 days ago
Simple and Easy Steps to Lock a Folder on Windows 10
android2 days ago
How To Enable Call Forwarding on Android?