Xiaomi has been constantly improving its gadgets. It has launched its Xiaomi 13 Pro in Mobile World congress. In this article, we will be leading you to Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal, along with its features, specifications. With its unique camera features and other specifications, It is truly a masterpiece. Continue reading to find Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal.
Overview of Xiaomi 13 Pro
The Xiaomi 13 Pro in Nepal is evolving at an astonishing pace. The LTPO OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1900 nits (peak) is its key features. It’s Refresh Rate is120Hz and
Peek Brightness is 1900 nits. Another addition here is the IP68 dust and water resistance.
The design of the Xiaomi is a testament to Xiaomi’s unwavering commitment to innovation. Its resolution is 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio. The hinge mechanism has been further refined, allowing for a seamless durability. Xiaomi attention to detail is evident in the luxurious color options Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
Also Read: Xiaomi 12 lite price and specs
In the camera department, the Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal shines brightly. It’s professional optics, emotive imaging aesthetics and full Leica experience are emboided in device giving a Masterpiece identity. With these remarkable camera features, Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal seems reasonable.
|Triple||50.3 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1.0-type, 1.6u00b5m, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS50 MP, f/2.0, 75mm (telephoto), PDAF (10cm – u221e), 3.2x optical zoom50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 115u02da (ultrawide), AF|
|Features||Leica lens, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
This Xiaomi 13 Pro is a 4820mAh battery paired with a massive 120W wired charging support. Furthermore, the device also gets 50W wireless charging support and 10W reverse wireless charging.
OS and Processing
Xiaomi 13 pro features Leading Snapdragon 8 Gen2 and 4nm processing giving lower power consumption.
It has UFS 4.0 storage on 256/512GB while the 128GB variant gets UFS 3.1 storage.
- Body: 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.38/8.7mm, 229/210 gm; IP68 rating
- Display: 6.73″ E6 AMOLED curved panel, 120Hz LTPO refresh rate, Up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1900 nits peak brightness, 10-bit colors
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128/256/512GB UFS 4 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 13 with Xiaomi’s MIUI14 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP Sony IMX989, OIS
– 50MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 115º FOV
– 50M f/2 telephoto lens, OIS
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Dual speaker setup, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res & Hi-Res Wireless
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 4820mAh (single-cell)
- Charging: 120W wired, 50W wireless, 10W reverse wireless
Data Transfer and Speed
Xiaomi has LPDDR5X has ultra data transfer along with UFS4.0 read speed up to 3.5 GB/s.
Dolby Atmos® stereo dual speakers deliver powerful audio resolution for realistic, full-bodied and detailed sound quality.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal
The Xiaomi 13 Pro is already launched in Nepal with only a single variant of 12+256GB at the price of NPR.1,29,999.
It has 60 percent AI engine power efficiency which gives more power consumption.
|CPU||Octa-core (1x 3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x 2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
MIUI 14 is released on Xiaomi 13 Series now. The ROM now features vibrant UI design, diverse options for easy personalization, and more privacy features to make everything intuitive and user-friendly. With more camera features, greater video performance, storage variant, greater it is truly a piece of art. Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Nepal is sensible with unique features and is a masterpiece indeed.
Social Media handles