Here, we have listed some safety rules which makes you safe on internet.
- Separate your personal and professional information on Internet
- If possible, always use VPN
- Think before you click. Always think what will happen if you click “Download”
- Always keep your password strong.
- Only buy products from secure sites.
- Be careful with the person whom you met online.
- Use the updated version of antivirus.
- Lock your computer if you are not using it.
- If possible, use a fingerprint lock.
- Always create a backup of your important data.
- If you have sensitive files, encrypt it.
- Update your software regularly.
- Use firewall and install security patches.
Also Read: How to set up a VPN for increased security and Privacy?
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.