Here, we have listed some safety rules which makes you safe on internet.
- Separate your personal and professional information on Internet
- If possible, always use VPN
- Think before you click. Always think what will happen if you click “Download”
- Always keep your password strong.
- Only buy products from secure sites.
- Be careful with the person whom you met online.
- Use the updated version of antivirus.
- Lock your computer if you are not using it.
- If possible, use a fingerprint lock.
- Always create a backup of your important data.
- If you have sensitive files, encrypt it.
- Update your software regularly.
- Use firewall and install security patches.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...