With smartphones coming out with various price ranges, people have started upgrading their smartphones at a high rate than previous days. Also, manufactures are coming with new models with the increase of users in demand for new features in smartphones.
However, people aren’t facing problems while purchasing the phones, but are having a tough situation to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. We know data of most are backed up themselves, and the main data is your phonebook. If you aren’t able to manage to transfer your contacts, the situation becomes difficult to send a message or make a call. And as a result, you become hasty.
So, we have come up with some tips to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone to make sure that your whole phonebook is cloned to the new phone.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone by syncing a Google account
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down, and tap Passwords and Accounts.
3.Tap on Add Account and select Google.
4. After that, you need to follow the instructions and add your Google account to the iPhone. And hence, it’ll sync all your Google info automatically, including contacts too.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using a VCF file
If some of the contacts aren’t in your Google contact and can’t sync accounts then this is the alternative solution to you.
- Open the Contacts on your Android phone.
- Next, click on the hamburger menu button at the top-right screen and tap Share. Then choose the contacts you wish to transfer to another phone. You can just select “All” or choose contacts at once.
- After you’re done, tap on “Share”.
- In case if you only selected one contact, then you’ll need to select the VCF file. But if you select multiple contacts, then VCF is the only choice left.
- You can choose how to get the VCF file to your iPhone. The easiest one is email or text message. And send the file.
- Similarly, on the iPhone, open the VCF file and choose to add the contacts on your iPhone.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
EVENTS5 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
NEPAL5 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
OPINION5 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
esewa4 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
How To5 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL2 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
News5 days ago
Donald Trump permanently banned on Snapchat too!
Entertainment5 days ago
Korean Drama in Nepali Language. Watch on DishHome