With smartphones coming out with various price ranges, people have started upgrading their smartphones at a high rate than previous days. Also, manufactures are coming with new models with the increase of users in demand for new features in smartphones.
However, people aren’t facing problems while purchasing the phones, but are having a tough situation to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. We know data of most are backed up themselves, and the main data is your phonebook. If you aren’t able to manage to transfer your contacts, the situation becomes difficult to send a message or make a call. And as a result, you become hasty.
So, we have come up with some tips to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone to make sure that your whole phonebook is cloned to the new phone.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone by syncing a Google account
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down, and tap Passwords and Accounts.
3.Tap on Add Account and select Google.
4. After that, you need to follow the instructions and add your Google account to the iPhone. And hence, it’ll sync all your Google info automatically, including contacts too.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using a VCF file
If some of the contacts aren’t in your Google contact and can’t sync accounts then this is the alternative solution to you.
- Open the Contacts on your Android phone.
- Next, click on the hamburger menu button at the top-right screen and tap Share. Then choose the contacts you wish to transfer to another phone. You can just select “All” or choose contacts at once.
- After you’re done, tap on “Share”.
- In case if you only selected one contact, then you’ll need to select the VCF file. But if you select multiple contacts, then VCF is the only choice left.
- You can choose how to get the VCF file to your iPhone. The easiest one is email or text message. And send the file.
- Similarly, on the iPhone, open the VCF file and choose to add the contacts on your iPhone.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Auto Life1 week ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?