On August 10, 2020, Google AdSense released a notice about the money transfer. It says that users cannot use Western Union as a new form of payment. As, payments through the financial service company will stop in early 2021, so they have requested users to switch to other payment methods. Also, Google AdSense will provide advanced notice when the payment method will no longer be available to choose for payment in their country.
Alternatives to Western Union :
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
- Wire Transfer
In order to use these payment forms, the user’s earnings must reach the payment method selection threshold.
RELATED: GOOGLE ADSENSE ALTERNATIVES | 2020
How to set up your form of payment for AdSense account?
1. First Sign in to your AdSense account.
2. Then click Payments.
3. Click Manage payment methods.
4. Click the Add payment method.
5. Find the “Add a payment method” section and then enter your bank account information.
6. If you want this to be your primary form of payment then click the Set as primary payment method checkbox.
7. Click Save.