The 7 Cs of Effective Communication
- Clarity ( not vague)
- Conciseness( short, simple and brief)– brevity is the key to effective communication
- Completeness ( well-connected thoughts in the form of sentences)
- Consideration( be emphatic—right ideas should be stressed on)
- Correctness( accuracy) – no rumors, no bias and no grammatical errors. It should be exact and correct.
- Concreteness: It should be to the point supported by facts and figures in a very easy language.
- Courtesy : This implies that both sender and receiver should have good terms with each other so as to understand each other’s thoughts and feelings and respect them.
( Practical, factual, concise, clear, and persuasive– in book)
Nature / Characteristics of Communication
- It’s a two-way process.
- It is an ongoing process.
- It is meaning-based.
- It is a social process.
- It is contextual.
- It is an inter-disciplinary science
- It avoids misunderstanding.
- It is dynamic.
- It’s more than words( signs, gestures are used).
10 It is pervasive( used all levels of management in business)
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...