Reliance Jio has launched its own video-calling platform called JioMeet in India to take on Zoom and other video conferencing applications like Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
JioMeet application allows free calls in HD (720p) up to 100 participants and users can host a call for up to 24 hrs.
Recently we heard about India banning 59 Chinese apps and now on Thursday the new launch of the Jio app to take over other popular video conferencing platforms
Features of JioMeet
- The JioMeet app allows users to set up a conference call up to 100 participants in full HD up to 24 hrs host time.
- Enterprise-level grade host controls that include password protection for meetings, the ability to share screen, a waiting room, and the flexibility to schedule meetings.
- Multiple device login support up to 5 Devices.
- Seamless switch between devices while on a call
- No need to sign in to join a meeting works with “Meeting ID or a “Personal link name.
- Allows an unlimited number of calls
- Supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, Windows 10, MAC
- Safe Driving Mode available to allow users to continue their meeting in route.
How to use Jio Meet?
- Download the Jio Meet from the Google Play store. Or you can also use the web versions if you are on desktop or PC.
- Sign up using your mobile number.
- You will see multiple options to join in an ongoing meeting, new meetings, or schedule a meeting. Choose as your purpose.
- If you don’t have an account you can also use a Meeting ID or Personal name to join in existing meetings.
JioMeet Vs Zoom: Similarities and Differences
Both have common looking interface however the color is different i.e JioMeet has a dark blue shade and zoom has a light blue color.
Jio meet and Zoom both are free video conferencing tools that supports 1:1 call as well as large group calls upto 100 participants. Also, similar feature that provides numerous enterprise-grade host controls on both the apps.
Jiomeet app supports exclusive features like multiple device login support upto 5 devices and switch functionality between devices which cannot be found on Zoom.
zoom has lots of security and privacy issues earlier, but JioMeet is still new and we had to wait some time for its privacy and security offerings.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Auto Life1 week ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?