Google Drive has made it easy to access documents, files, and folders on any device at any time. But, sometimes due to poor internet, it becomes difficult to download an important file. The best part is that Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets have been updated with an offline mode. Where users can sync their files or documents to a different computer and then work without having an internet connection.
So, if you have any files or documents that you often need, then allowing offline mode can be a great idea. To enable offline mode in Google Drive, Docs, and sheets, here are some steps to follow:
How to enable offline mode in Google Drive?
- Open Google Chrome and make sure you are signed in to Chrome if not log in to chrome browser first.
- Then open drive.google.com/settings
- Now Scroll down and select the box in front of ‘Sync Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Drawings files to this computer so that you can edit offline’
To save similar Docs, Sheets offline:
- Go to drive.google.com
- Now locate the document or file you want to use offline and right-click on it
- And turn on available Offline toggle
- You may also select multiple files at once by pressing on a file and holding the control key then enable the offline toggle.
Software6 days ago
Everything You Must Know About Metasploit
How To5 days ago
How to Connect AirPods to a Windows PC?
Masters of Computer Science7 days ago
Variants of Linux! Most popular and useful distros
Cybersecurity3 days ago
Why digital Piracy is dangerous ?
Business1 day ago
What is Industry 4.0? You must know these things
Technology1 day ago
What is Cloud Computing? Everything You Must Know
App21 mins ago
6 Coding Apps That Makes Programming Easier