Among many of our plans at Open Knowledge Nepal, working on the climate and environmental data is one of our main priorities, because being a Himalayan country Nepal will be in the high-risk zone due to climate change. At DataDive Kathmandu, we will work alongside teams of volunteer data scientists, developers, and designers to explore the key climate and environment data sources of Nepal.
– Scrap and harvest as much data into OKN GitHub.
– Refine the available datasets and publish them at the Open Data Nepal portal.
– Develop some version of the Data Package feature for Open Data Nepal portal.
– Make sure AQ Nepal Bot is working and add new AQ stations in the Bot.
– Design logo for the Twitter Bot.
* Note: Because of the competitive nature of the event, DataDive is not open for all participants. Only selected data analysts, scientists and developers are invited to join the event. If you are interested in joining the event, please write us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with further information.